I hope you are all doing well. We have not made a decision on Hammonton just yet. We are trying to figure things out at this point as you can imagine, but we understand that everyone is hurting. We hope to make a decision very soon, the athletes safety will be our first priority in making the decision. If we do cancel we prefer that you defer to the following year or transfer to another race, but will offer refunds as well.